Saturday, October 21, 2006

Good for the soul

Well it was time for the clear out today ready for our arrival in January. I always find a trip to the tip is good for the soul, I kept up my usual promise, if I/we hadn't used or worn something for 6 months then its of to the tip.
This meant that quite a bit of good "stuff" was thrown away, well actualy we put a lot of items in the clothes and shoe banks.

Well we are of to mum and dads tonight for a dinner party, I may even be compelled to write two entries today (seen as I missed yesterday)

On another note when I started out on the whole "photo a day" thing it hadn't occurred to me that it would help if I did something interesting each day, you never know this may spur me on to all sorts of wild things (i doubt it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home